- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Do we collect data of users visiting your publications?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Maglr dashboard (editing environment), not the published publications, collects the following data:
- Company and administration information the first time the administrator is creating a Maglr account and purchase order in our dashboard. (company name, VAT nr., address info, first name, last name and e-mail)
- Personal identification information for additional users (first name, last name and e-mail) when you get invited from an existing Maglr client
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Maglr with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online through our dashboard or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our global website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Maglr collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account. (Adyen payment provider)
- E-mail you with Maglr product updates. (Mailchimp)
- Give access with the specific credentials to our dashboard.
When Maglr processes your order through our payment provider ‘Adyen’, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies (Adyen) to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
- Maglr securely stores your data at Amazon Web Services (Location Frankfurt Germany) and TransIP in Amsterdam (additional back-ups). Data published through the platform is published worldwide through a global CDN (Cloudflare). Copies of this temporary content are available 24 hours after a person requested the specific file.
- Maglr will keep your uploaded content / credentials / published content live until the payed license ends. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data 6 months later. If other directly after canceling the account.
Do we collect data of users visiting your publications?
No, by default your publication is just a static website where we do not collect any of your visitors data. You can choose to activate Google Analytics in our dashboard where we anonymously collect statistics. More about these options explained here.
Maglr would like to send you (and all other registered company users) information about products / news updates of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing info, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Maglr from contacting you for marketing purposes. For these e-mail newsletters we are using an external e-mail service Mailchimp.
What are your data protection rights?
Maglr would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Maglr for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Maglr correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Maglr to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Maglr erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Maglr restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Maglr’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Maglr transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +31 (0) 76 5430852
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in (Dashboard)
- Language settings (Dashboard)
- Understanding how you use our website though Analytics (Dashboard & Website - Google Analytics & Hotjar tracking)
- Support through Chat (Dashboard & Website - Freshsales)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Maglr uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – After consent Maglr uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Maglr sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes (Google Adwords / Youtube Videos / Linkedin). We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Acces to the dashboard is also restricted. By accessing our dashboard it is required to accept cookies, otherwis specific functionalities are not able to work. Within the gobal website it's possible to disable all cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +31 (0) 76 5430852
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
4824 AM Breda